Safe & Hygiene Know More
2 New International class BWF approved synthetic badminton courts with high luminosity lighting. Located on Sarjapur Main Road adjacent to Wipro's headquarters, near Cafe Coffee Day. Non-Marking shoes only allowed on the courts. Players without non-marking shoes can play with socks. Users can obtain these at the facility on rent.
BADMINTON RULES AND REGULATIONS AT STAR BADMINTON
1) We request the customers the carry the shoes and change it only at the courts. Customers shouldn't wear and use Badminton shoes outside of the Badminton courts.
2) Star Badminton is providing international standard flooring for the customers and hence are strictly restricting the customers to use any other Non-Marking shoes like tennis shoes or Football shoes.
3) Please note that only Badminton Non-marking shoes are allowed to use.
4) All persons using the badminton facility at the STAR BADMINTON ACADEMY at their own risk and sole responsibility the management accepts no liability/death or any associated accident from the same.
5) No clothing, valuables or articles should be left by members/students. The management takes no responsibility or liability for the loss of the same.
6) Every player should leave the court immediately after use.
7) Consumption of food and alcohol in the facility is not permitted.
8) Smoking is prohibited in the facility.
9) T-shirt and athletic non-marking shoes must be worn at all times.
10) Attendants, Bearers, Drivers, Servants, and pets are not permitted to enter the playing area.
11) Any damage to the court while playing is chargeable.
12) Please sign in the register before using the facility.
5:00 AM - 1:00 AM(Next Day)
65/1C, Kaikondrahalli, off Sarjapur road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Bangalore